Augustus 30-31 – 2016 | Gothenburg, Sweden |
Our life expectancy is increasing. But we don’t just want to live long – we also want to maintain our health.
As the ageing population rapidly becomes one of our biggest challenges, research on ageing grows into a hot and important field. We would therefore like to welcome you to:
HEALTHY AGEING – FROM MICROORGANISMS TO HUMANS
A Life Science Engineering Initiative Seminar & Molecular Frontiers Symposium
The seminar will cover research on various aspects of ageing, with studies on humans as well as models like yeast cells, fruit flies and worms.
Click here to register! This conference is free of charge.
• Nobel Laureate and Professor Tomas Lindahl
• Professor Valter Longo, University of Southern California, USA
• Professor Frank Madeo, University of Graz, Austria
• Professor Ellen Nollen, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
• Professor Linda Partridge, Institute of Healthy Ageing, University College London, GB
• Professor Thomas Nyström, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
• Professor Thomas C.G. Bosch, Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel, Germany
• Dr Leroy Hood, Institute for Systems Biology, USA
• Professor Eline Slagboom, Leiden University Medical Centre, The Netherlands